Hudec EUROACE offers evacuation chutes. Each chute is individually manufactured according to the project.
Hudec EUROACE evacuation chutes for buildings and fire brigades are TÜV-certified and tested by the fire protection engineering department of the Austrian Federal Fire Brigade Association.
From offer to ongoing maintenance – everything from a single source.
Furthermore, we sell and service height safety equipment, personal safety equipment, and fall protection equipment of all common brands.
It goes without saying that our technicians have the relevant certificates to carry out servicing – details can be found under “protective equipment”.
Periodic inspection of fall protection devices
According to § 152 BauV as well as ÖNORM Z 1700, fall protection devices must be inspected at least once a year by an expert to ensure that they are in proper condition. The result of this test must be documented
ASE and PPE must be inspected after every load case (fall) and in the event of defects after visual inspection.
Who counts as an expert?
Experts within the meaning of § 2 Para. 2 BauV are “Persons who possess the necessary specialist knowledge and professional experience and also offer a guarantee for conscientious execution of the work assigned to them. For the purposes of this Regulation, “experts” shall mean expert bodies of federal or state institutions, of institutions authorised by the state, as well as civil engineers or tradesmen, in each case within the scope of their authority.”
Only qualified personnel who meet the following minimum requirements shall be used to perform the tensile tests:
– training in the use of PPE against falls from a height,
– training in structural design and practical experience in structural engineering for the assessment of structural conditions, e.g. abutments,
– the ability to carry out small repairs (e.g. sealing roof structures) and
– expertise in the field of design of fall protection devices
– expertise in the organisational procedures of the site operator with anchorage devices.